Check out our FREE food commodity markets bulletin service - AGRIMARKETS - market analysis, prices and daily commentary @Agrimarkets

Saturday, November 17, 2007

QUARTERMAINES WORLD


This is the launch of Quartermaines's World! I have developed three blogs, Q's World is my personal blog open to close friends and relatives only, FoodWorks is,of course, my company blog describing my work in agribusiness and food, Boom Generation Fitness (http://www.boomgenerationfitness.blogspot.com/) is about health and fitness (mind and body) for the Baby Boom Generation - those over 50. All of this is driven thru the quartermainesworld.com domain via Google Apps and my principal email addresses are now: geoff@quartermainesworld.com (personal), foodworks@quartermainesworld.com (business) and fitness@quartermainesworld.com (pleasure). Please enjoy the blogs and comments are always welcome.

No comments: